jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

Un Backstreet Boy es gay

YouTube, fuente inagotable de webeo. Les dejo una parodia de "I Want It that Way" de los nunca bien ponderados Backstreet Boys, titulada "Which Backstreet Boy is gay?". Recomiendo entonar la letra mientras se escucha la canción y se confirman las sospechas que siempre tuvimos muchos de nosotros.

Yeah we are on fire,

we have desires,but one is that way,

one backstreet boy is gay,

though we don't want to be mean since now he's a queen

don't ask please which back street boy is gay,

tell me who?ain't saying that its AJ,tell me who?ain't sayin that is Howie

tell me who, i never wanna hear you say,which Backstreet boy is gay

now i can see him,he's in womens clothes,but he don't need an IUD, yeah

he likes Village People,he's playing croquet,his dog is a pekinese

he is on fire,his back, perspires

won't say, won't say won't say,WHO'S GAY?!

he's always sayin,ain't nothing but a butt ache

ain;'t nothin but a fruit cake

i never wanna hear you say (i don't wanna hear you say)

which one of us is gay,tell me who?

ain't sayin that it's Brian,WHY tell me who?

ain't sayin if your Kevin,

tell me who,he's bakin up a souffle,

which backstret boy is gay....

OK we're ALL gay

No hay comentarios: